Digital accessibility is why we’re here. We strive to make our website accessible to everyone.
This accessibility statement applies to accessiblebydesign.co.uk. It was last updated on 24 September 2021.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website. That means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using only a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
However, we know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot yet modify the contrast of the background or text
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please get in touch.
You can do this by emailing email@example.com with your request and we will respond within 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issues you encountered.